1. How to redeem Young Points?
You can redeem your Young Points by clicking the 'Rewards' tab at the bottom of your screen. If you haven't sign in/sign up click the 'Sign In/Sign Up' button. The rewards available will be displayed in the 'Rewards' tab
2. How can I redeem my Birthday Gift?
You can redeem your Birthday Gift by clicking the 'Rewards' tab at the bottom of your screen. Click the 'Ways to Earn' button. Enter your birth date by clicking the Edit Button. You can only key in your birth date one month before your actual birthday.
3. Can I combine points from multiple accounts into a single account?
Unfortunately no, we cannot combine points from multiple accounts into one single account
4. If I make an order through Facebook or Whatsapp, do I get Young Points?
No, sorry. The system can't track your points if you make purchases through Facebook or Whatsapp?
5. How do I become a Sa-Young VIP and what is the validity?
You can be our Sa-Young VIP by spending RM700 and above per year. Your status will be reviewed every 1st April of the year.
6. How do I maintain my Sa-Young VIP member status?
You can maintain your status by spending RM700 yearly. If you spend less than RM700, you will be placed in the Sa-Young status